First Thoughts

I have started my new web blog here on blogger.com and am unsure of what to write about. I guess when the professor gives me a subject to write about I will try my best to come up with something to say. Hopefully something that makes sense and covers the subject matter in some relevant detail. Iam not a good writer and this is something I would like to improve on and so I will probably purchase a book from the Dummies series on writing for Dummies or something like that. Hopefully that will help me improve my writing ability and content creation.

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Remix of The Donkey

My Remix of Grimms fairytale The Donkey
by Eric J. Woody


There was a boy who was born into a wealthy family and had everything that he wanted except his family's attention. He was loved dearly by his parents and he loved them but he thought that they did not spend enough time with him because he was an only child and thought that they did not like him because he had pimples all over his face and so was not perfect as he thought in his own mind. The young man grew up and wanted to go out on his own without the help of his parents so he left his money and luxeries behind and went out to explore the world. He took his favorite music instrument with him his cellphone which he had downloaded enough music on his phone that he wouldn't have to be without his music. The young man put on his oldest jeans and old boots and went out in the world to make his own way in the world. He came upon a small store in town and went in to ask for a job. The old man who owned the store hired him immeadiately because he thought the young man had an honest face and he needed someone to help his daughter out in the store. The old man invited him to his house and offered him a spare room in his house until he could afford his own place. The young man thanked him and said I will work very hard for you in your store. The old man asked his daughter to come down stairs to meet her new empoyee and coworker and sit down to dinner. The young man was overwelmed by this blonde haired geeneyed beauty and gasped as she came down the steps. The old man noticed this and said do find my daughter attractive, the young man said yes I do. The old man told the young man that his daughter is very picky and you may not be her type but you are welcome to talk to her if you want. The months went by and the young man and the old man's daughter fell in love after working together closely for so long. The two young people decided to get married but the old man asked them where are you gonna get the money to get your own place. The old man said I don't have a lot of money to give you because I need my savings for my retirement. The young man said I wil call my parents and ask them for the money. The old man and his daughter were shocked because he had told them he was very poor. The young man told them don't worry my family is actually very wealthy and we will live very well. The young man's parents welcomed him and his new bride back with open arms and gave them everything they asked for. The two would live happily ever after.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment